This constitutes a legal agreement between us and you. Please read it carefully.
One To One Personal Training
1. It is your full responsibility to inform your trainer and Be The Fittest of any problems and difficulties you perceive or experience as well as any changes to your physical and medical condition at all times.
2. All sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start of the session will be charged.
3. Any Package purchased must be used within six months from the initial package end date. Packages are non refundable once the sessions have started. Refunds will only be considered when illness inhibits continuation (doctor’s certificate required).
4. All packages must be paid for as a whole upfront before the package sessions have started.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- There are other terms that apply to you.
Digital & Online Purchasing
The purchase of all digital products and online content for Workout With Ty is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
All digital products and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, Be The Fittest Workout With Ty may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
All transactions for purchase of intangible products, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as Stripe that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
All purchases for digital downloads, subscriptions and online content made on www.bethefittest.co.uk and Workout With Ty are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made or a special case please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
By placing an order with the Workout With Ty, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at www.Bethefittest.co.uk for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Cancelling subscription membership with Workout With Ty
You can cancel from your subscription at any time for all memberships, you can do this on your account when you have logged in. You are responsible as a member for cancelling your subscription before the next renewal if you do not wish to extend. You will have to finish the remaining term on the current subscription then the following term will not be renewed. If you wish to buy a new subscription plan you can buy another subscription from the same username account.
In connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
- copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Sites or the Services;
- access the Sites or Services by any means other than through the standard industry-accepted or Be The Fittest provided interfaces;
- transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation, a Be The Fittest official, forum leader, chat room monitor or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with such a person or entity;
- post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- use of any Site or Service’s communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text);
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- manipulate or otherwise display the Sites and/or the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology;
- register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Be The Fittest product or Service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; or
- use the Sites and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Be The Fittest servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites and/or the Services. Furthermore, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Sites, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Be The Fittest through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites or the Services.
- All transfers conducted through Be The Fittest are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- Be The Fittest and Tyrone Brennand offers health, fitness and dietary information is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. Be The Fittest are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies or any other food related health problems. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
- The Workout With Ty diet plans are not formulated to suit the nutritional needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. If required, we recommend visiting an Accredited Practicing Dietitian to help tailor a program specific to you and your baby’s needs. If you are no longer breastfeeding, please seek approval from your doctor before commencing the Workout With Ty diet plans.
- The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use www.bethefittest.co.uk without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
- The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On this website we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
- Be The Fittest reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
Payment and currency disclaimer
- All payments are managed by a third party payment gateway, Stripe. (www.stripe.com) All payment amounts are represented in the UK as this is the currency of our host country. Stripe does not provide converting transaction prices, for example if you are in America it will not show the equivalent in USD. We have listed equivalents of some of the main currencies of our products on their respective pages. Please be aware these “equivalents” are subject to change as is the foreign exchange stock market at any given time. Therefore we are not liable for any discrepancies in charges for international currencies. Our equivalent currency prices are changed periodically but are not automatic updates that foreign the foreign exchange market prices. All transactions processed on www.bethefittest.co.uk will be charged to the customer in the equivalent amount in their host countries currency per the UK price. All currency conversions and their calculations through payment are made via stripe.
- Be The Fittest has implemented remarketing, google display network impression reporting, doubleclick campaign manager integration, and google analytics demographic and interests reporting. Using the Ads Settings in google you many opt out of google analytics for display advertising and customize google display network ads.
- Be The Fittest reserves the right to use remarketing with google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. Be The Fittest and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users’ past visits to our website.
- Be The Fittest and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. Be The Fittest collects data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by Be The Fittest and we will be responsible for the secure storage of your personal information . We will collect details such as contact name and email address and this information is obtained automatically through forms annotated on www.Bethefittest.co.uk All other information such as payment details is not collected by our company and we are therefore not responsible for the security of such information. Payment information is processed and stored using a third party company. This company can be contacted at www.stripe.com. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, to provide offers and information on our catalogue to you. The information you provide is only available to Be The Fittest and will not be shared with any other third parties within UK or Internationally. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Be The Fittest to delete or correct the information held about you. By visiting this website and purchasing products of Be The Fittest, you agree to the above.
- If any of the Sites or Services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing Be The Fittest with current, complete and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You acknowledge that by providing any information to Be The Fittest which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Be The Fittest reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your continued access and use of the Sites and/or the Services.
- As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify Be The Fittest immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Be The Fittest will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by Be The Fittest or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
- NEITHER TYRONE BRENNAND NOR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR THE SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT POSTED OR MADE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE ON THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES; (iv) ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES; (v) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES OR THE SERVICES; (vi) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY LOSS OF ACCESS TO, DELETION OF, FAILURE TO STORE, FAILURE TO BACK UP, OR ALTERATION OF ANY CONTENT ON THE SITES OR THE SERVICES, or (vii) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITES AND/OR THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL BE THE FITTEST TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT [INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE], STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITES.
- Tyrone Brennand Be The Fittest makes no representation or warranty that the content and materials on the Sites and/or the Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. Those who choose to access the Sites or use the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. Tyrone Brennand and Be The Fittest reserves the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to limit the availability and accessibility of the Sites and/or the Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, and to limit the quantities of any such Service or products that we provide.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and Tyrone Brennand Be The Fittest and governs your use of the Sites and the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tyrone Brennand. This Agreement and the relationship between you, Be The Fittest and Tyrone Brennand.